By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Tuition-Free Scholarships: Effective Fall 2022, all eligible T3 Scholars with a family income of $50,000 or less will receive a “last dollar” tuition-only scholarship to TXWES for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. This scholarship covers any remaining tuition costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- First Dollar Scholarships: Effective Fall 2022, all income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- TXWES Community Partnership & Smarter U Scholarships: Beginning in Fall 2022, TXWES will award $1,000/per year to T3 Scholars who enroll ($500 each fall and spring semester). In addition, students will receive the Smarter U Scholarship ($500/per year) for completing T3 Pledge commitments ($250 each fall and spring semester). Both scholarships will be awarded for each semester of full-time undergraduate study and may be combined with other institutional or organizational scholarships. Total awards cannot exceed the cost of tuition and fees.
- Bridge Programming: The T3 Team will work with you and Texas Wesleyan to ensure you have the necessary support the summer between high school graduation and your first year in college. Be sure to check your personal email for more information about Orientation, Ram Camp, and Stampede Week.
- College Persistence Coaching + Resources: If you need additional guidance throughout your time at Texas Wesleyan, one-on-one and group advising and support will be available to T3 Scholars to ensure you are successful. You also have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected and informed, and engage with community mentors.
NOTE: If scholars do not meet income requirements for T3 scholarships, they are still eligible for other program supports.