T3's first cohort of scholars attending TWU will be Fall 2022.
By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Scholarships: Starting in Fall 2022, Last Dollar Scholarships at TWU will cover both tuition AND fees for all eligible T3 Scholars. Students with a family income of $65,000 or less receive the “last dollar” scholarship for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. This scholarship covers any remaining tuition and fee costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied.
- Last Dollar tuition AND fee coverage is only applicable at TWU. Last Dollar is typically a tuition-only scholarship. Visit our T3 partner college/universities page for details on what Last Dollar covers at each college.
- First Dollar Scholarships: All income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester your senior year. You will hear directly from TWU about Orientation and Pioneer Camp.
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by TWU at least 2x per semester (required for first-year scholars)
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring required for first-year scholars)
- Have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with community mentors