By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Scholarships: Eligible T3 Scholars with a family income of $65,000 or less may receive a “last dollar” scholarship to TCU. This scholarship covers any remaining costs for tuition, room and meal plans after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional gift aid have been applied. The scholarship is renewable for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. Eligibility is determined by results of the College Board’s “CSS Profile” application and other supporting documentation. Families with artificially low incomes, resulting from business losses and other income tax allowances, may not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Last Dollar tuition, room, and meal plan coverage is only applicable at TCU. Last Dollar is typically a tuition-only scholarship. Visit our T3 partner college/universities page for details on what Last Dollar covers at each college.
- First Dollar Scholarships: All income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester your senior year. You will hear directly from TCU regarding Orientation, Frog Camp, and Frogs First.
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- All T3 Scholars attending TCU, pending eligibility, participate in one of the following programs: Leaders for Life (L4L), Student Support Services (SSS), Community Scholars, Chancellor's Scholars and/or STEM Scholars.
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring required for first-year scholars)
- Have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with community mentors